When the good people at Food For Friends invited me to create some fun recipes with their cheeses, these were the first things that came to mind. Often, when creating recipes, I think about my favourite things to eat and work from there: so these…
- Each booking requires a minimum of 6 people and up to a maximum of 8 people.
- We operate from Tuesday to Thursday.
- Bookings are confirmed when guests make the full payment by internet bank transfer or through the DBS PayLah! or PayNow app
- Pre-payments are not refundable if guests cancel less than 7 days before the booking
Guests are welcome to bring their own beverages and alcohol at no corkage.
We would appreciate if you would observe the following house rules:
- The start time for dinners is between 6.30pm to 7:30pm.
- Unfortunately, we cannot admit guests to the venue before the agreed start time. Please ensure all guests are informed of this to avoid inconvenience.
- Dinner ends at 10pm regardless of the actual start time, which may be delayed if guests are late.
- Children aged 8 and above are allowed. We regret that we are unable to host children of a younger age.
- Please remove your shoes and leave them outside the door before entering the house.